Skip to main content

Gettin' there

Here I am at almost 36 weeks, measuring 45.5 inches around and wearing Justin's clothes because none of mine fit anymore. And just standing here for the picture made me tired and my back started to hurt :). We are now in countdown mode... 7 more sleeps, or less until these babies will be born. Can't wait!!!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah.. sure "you're wearing Justin's clothes. I noticed you didn't include a head in this picture. Are you sure you didn't just take a picture of Justin?
Nic and I are so excited... feels like Christmas in a way. Have a great week. We can't wait to meet the boys.
Love Uncle James
Brandi said…
me excited too!! looks like you put one of those 'medicine/exercise' balls up your shirt :)
Carolyn said…
Amazing. I am serious - I don't think even you will believe it a few months from now when you look back and see pictures of yourself! I am guessing you will have October babies....just a guess! Hang in there....better yet - just sit down, I wouldn't recommend any hanging ;)
Anonymous said…
You are doing great. I love that you now have to wear justin's clothes it is too funny. Not much longer!!!!!
Lorraine
Laurie said…
Looking great! You are doing so awesome! We are looking soooo forward to hearing your news!!! Good for you Jen!!!
Anonymous said…
WOW!! (No offense, lol). That is awesome. You guys are in for a WHOLE LOT of fun!!!

Trust me!

Can't wait for the Gamble Boys to meet the Mooney Boys!

Steve G.
Anonymous said…
Bad hair day Jen?

Have you read the Jon and Kate book yet? I bought it the other day - it looks quite good - interesting for sure. LaWanda
Anonymous said…
Rest as much as you can - considering there are three little ones in there, you look AWESOME... Will try to swing by with the double-stroller before the weekend comes... best laid plans are there - hopefully I can follow through. Will call first to make sure someone is home though. Laura
Craig,Leah,Lena said…
yeay! a picture! but it kinda reminds me of the headless horseman - the headless baby bump! you look terrific! enjoy justin's clothes - this is the only time in your life when they will fit you!
Less than a week - WOW!!
thinking of you guys!