Skip to main content

And the final answer is....

Well, thank you all for your guesses. I found them interesting. I had one person guess 4 babies. I don't let him come to our blog anymore.

Well, after 5 months of waiting, we have had the ultrasound and we now know what the gender is for each of the wee little gaffers.

If you want to see, click the link below. The link should open up a new window so don't be scared.





Now that is done, here are my thoughts.

WARNING SPOILER BELOW.

I am going to hide the text so as to not give anything away to those who do not want to know. If you want to see the text, you need to highlight it.

For those of you who don't know how to do this, I recommend you just turn off your computer and find another hobby. Computer's aren't for you.

Click and hold Mouse button here then drag your mouse to the end of the post.


Congratulations on finding the secret message. So, we found out what they are at the "OH CRAP" Clinic on Thursday. We now call it the "OH CRAP!!" clinic because everytime we go in there, we find ourselves saying... you guessed it.. "OH CRAP!!!"

Visit Number 1 : Please don't be triplets, please don't be triplets, please don't be triplets... OH CRAP!!!

Visit Number 2 : Doctor - It looks like one set appears to be identical. That means the pregnancy is a lot riskier. Jen and Justin - OH CRAP!!

Visit Number 3 : Congratulations, all 3 are Boys .... OHHHHH CRAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!!

So you can see this isn't the preferred scenario. We were hoping for 2 girls and a boy. That would have been ideal. But we are warming up to idea. 3 boys will have a very fun life together. We can paint their room one colour now and we already have boys clothes so no need to go and buy all that sissy stuff. I don't have to put up with having a little girl with her big pouty eyes asking me for things knowing that I can never say no to her because she is so adorable as she melts my heart by saying she loves me as she cuddles into my arms. Who needs the hassle of walking your daughter down the isle and crying as your little girl grows up and moves away. The constant worry that she is OK when she isn't at home and wanting to punch any boy that breaks her heart in the face for hurting your special little girl who no boy would be good enough for anyway. Who needs it. Give me tackle football and noisy bodily functions any day.

Just a second, I got a piece of dust in my eye. STUPID DUST!!!

OK. All Good. We are really happy with the way things are going though. All the babies are pretty near identical in size so that is really a blessing. Everything so far is picture perfect so that was the biggest relief. Jenny is feeling good and we are slowly getting our new place put together.

So we want to thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. I feel it is helping. And once again, PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!! I don't mean now. I mean when the 3 little demons pop out and starting shooting each other with paint balls and having competitions for who can jump the farthest off the roof of the garage. That is when we will really need the prayers.

Oh ya. And for those of you who guessed right you get.... nothing. That's right. We have to save up our money for our $1200 a month grocery bill when the little vacuums turn 16.

But thank goodness they aren't girls.

STUPID DUST!!!!!



Drag Mouse to Here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Poor Jen! the only woman in the house. I am sure you can handle it though! But can you imagine how much fun they are going to have with each other! Yay. I am so excited.
AMY
Laurie said…
Well, mom, Rolland and I all read it together.....and we now all have dust in our eyes too! :)

You guys will be wonderful parents to the little munchkins.....Caden is so cute.....just think you'll have three more like that! :)

Love you guys!!! Thinking of you sooo often!
Anonymous said…
Wow! Three boys, how much fun is that going to be!? It is too bad that you will be so outnumbered, but I'm pretty sure you can handle it!
Congrats on finding out all 3 sexes at one ultrasound appointment! Now you can really start getting things ready! Really narrows down the job of deciding on names, eh!
Looking forward to meeting these three little guys!
Vicki
Anonymous said…
Oh Jen-I am laughing! I hope you are too!! What fun you guys will have. Congrats on finding out!
Jenn
Carolyn said…
I can't believe I was so right!!!! And I am soooooo happy for you. I mean - I know - some say there just isn't anything like a girl. Well, some of us just have to reply with, "well, there is absolutely nothing like having a family of boys!" Congrats.

Hate to break it to you, but my boys are 5, 3, and 1 and I too believed that myth that our grocery bill will be outrageous when they hit the teenage years. Forget that - it already is - they NEVER tire of eating. We have lots of activity, gross smells and jumping off of furniture. But there's also lots of sweetness and cuddles - it is a fun life!!! 3 the same age will be all the more of an adventure! Caden may have to hide for cover!

So happy for you guys.

Cheering for ya,
Carolyn
Anonymous said…
That is so exciting!! I kind of thought that was the case. You know Jen I now can't realy imagine you with out all boys in your family. I still would like to know if there is more of a boy occurance at the IVF clinic? Can't wait to meet them. It is so exciting. I am so happy they are doing well and are growing big and strong. Thinking of you guys often.
Lorraine
Anonymous said…
Congrats in finding out who your children will be and the looking forward in meeting your boys. I was thinking you truly could have a little wrestling team, and who better to coach than Justin who has quite the experiences with wrestling! So much fun... Just think though Jen you get off the hook in discussing the "puberty stage" go ask your father!!! HAHAHA!
We will continue to pray for there safe arrival and your adjustment to this new life.
Crystal
The Hudson's said…
Justin/Jen... we couldn't be happier for you!!!

I love the blog.

Cordele
Nicola said…
I have a little dust in my eyes too, but we need more kind, respectful, and loving boys in this world. Obviously God thinks you two are the perfect people to make this world a better place! We can't wait to meet the little guys... they'll have so much fun together!!
Anonymous said…
Hey you...heehee.

Ok. I will be serious now. We are excited for you..and scared!! The whole grocery thing...yea. It starts young. We only have two boys and our bill is...well really you don't want to know...hehe.

We are very excited. One thing is for sure, your life is not going to be boring!

Later
Trinda
Craig,Leah,Lena said…
i'm pretty much still getting over the shock!! not at all what i was expecting your blog to say - but how exciting for 3 more little lives to be coming so soon. we're excited to hear the stories of when they jump off the roof, but sorry about the grocery bill!
sooooo excited to meet your boys when we come back home! take care!
I sympathize with the 'only woman in the house' title!! Even our dog is male!! LOL

Could be that the Gambles and the Mooneys will have the first (and second) set of triplets to ever play in the NHL...maybe even for the Calgary Flames!!!! I know Steve's hoping, what about Justin?
Anonymous said…
OH JENN!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

They are here. They are really really here!!!

It was a cool day. Almost too cold. The kind of cold that makes you rethink your very existence.... Boy. I am waaaay to tired for that. So I will give you the un-dramatic version. So, we are getting bombarded with requests for an update and pictures. So I will oblige and provide you with all the gory details. Actually, there are no gory details. In what can only be described as an amazing answer to many prayers, the new Mooney babies were brought into this world with no problems what so ever. We entered the hospital at 10:00 in the morning and were taken to the surgery room around 12:00 noon. At exactly 12:38, the first baby, Dylan Michael was born weighing in at 6 pounds even. Then, also at 12:38, Evan Timothy also charged into the world weighing in at 5.2 pounds. Then, at 12:39 Liam David was born weighing 4.8 pounds. For those of you good at math, that is a whopping 16 pounds worth of babies. 16 POUNDS!!! And even though them just being born at 36 weeks and 5 days isn

The 2 Week Wait is Over

The waiting is finally over. Today was the day - after 2 long weeks of waiting - that I went for my official pregnancy test at the dr.'s office. I had done a couple of Home Pregnancy Tests so I pretty much knew what to expect. I have been praying constantly, as have many of you out there (thank you so much for that). Well, God heard all of us and we are happy to report that the test came back positive. We are really happy but also very cautious . It was only 5 months ago today that we lost our pregnancy at 5 1/2 weeks. We are going to just continue praying that God will watch over this pregnancy and that a healthy baby will be born. We give Thanks to God !